- As the sole address on South Florida’s Last Private Island, Privé at Island Estates puts you in the rare position of having it all, all the time and practically all to yourself.
- Comprised of two 16-story towers with 80 residences apiece on an eight-acre island.
- Private marina for yachts up to 150 ft in length.
- Several acres of outdoor amenities.
- Residences up to 9,536 sq ft
About Prive Island Developers
Prive Development Team:
Led by principals Gregory Freedman, Charles Phelan, and Daniel Lebensohn – BH3 is an opportunistic real estate firm with a core focus on acquiring real estate in South Florida and New York City. In addition to Privé®, the firm’s impressive portfolio includes Trump Hollywood, Terra Beachside 6000 Collins, Fontainebleau Sorrento, and 1805 Ponce.
Gary Cohen is the developer of Island Estates, the south island of the property, which consists of 21 exclusive mansions and a marina. As one of the founding families of Aventura, the Cohen family has been in South Florida land development since the 1960s, resulting in approximately 1,000 acres of land development and planning of high-rise condominiums, multi-family, and single-family homes, shopping centers and commercial offices.
While Builders Digital Experience seeks to ensure that all of the information concerning new homes and new home communities, as well as other data on the site is current and accurate, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. It is your responsibility to independently verify information on the site.