- We've gone green! Our greatest mission is to build communities where families can enjoy their homes knowing they have been built with care and concern for the future.
- Awarded Residential Developer of the Year by The Latin Builders Association in 2015
- Builder of Monterra in Cooper City, ranked by Metrostudy as one of the top 10 best-selling, new home communities in the U.S. in 2011 and 2012
- #2 Best-Selling Builder in Broward County, as ranked by Metrostudy in 2014
- Committed to building homes that use products and materials that are environmentally friendly, that decrease the impact on natural resources, and that promote conservation efforts.
About CC Homes
CC Homes was founded on the principle of providing families with high-quality new homes at an affordable price. With over 66 years of combined experience in South Florida real estate, Mr. Armando Codina and Mr. Jim Carr have envisioned the re-development of the Florida real estate market by providing brand new quality homes in cities where there is a high demand for “new” at an affordable price. With projects located throughout the state, CC Homes is one of the largest builder-developers in Florida. Cooper City’s Monterra project was named by Metro Study as the 9th best selling new home community in the United States. Started in 2010, Monterra sold over 600 homes in 3 years. Bonterra in Hialeah and Maple Ridge in Ave Maria are the newest additions to the CC Homes family of affordable communities. With over 100 homes sold, both are proving to be popular communities in South Florida. Osprey Oaks in Palm Beach County, one of CC Homes best-selling communities, now sold out, provided A-rated schools for families with children. With a small community feel, Osprey Oaks provided a great lifestyle, and included great amenities.
While Builders Digital Experience seeks to ensure that all of the information concerning new homes and new home communities, as well as other data on the site is current and accurate, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. It is your responsibility to independently verify information on the site.