- Quality by design since 1974
- Christopher Companies stands for integrity, family and quality.
- We listen, we pay attention to detail and we provide personal, honest customer service.
- We take care in assuring that all the details in your new home and the workmanship that we put in make you feel like a part of the Christopher Companies’ family.
- We are confident that the more you learn about Christopher Companies, the more you will appreciate our inspired designs, quality construction and unsurpassed value.
About Christopher CompaniesWe are a local firm that has been building exceptional homes in the greater Washington, DC area since 1974. We now build environmentally-conscious, high quality homes in Northern Virginia, Charlottesville and by the Delaware beaches in Sussex County. Our approach is simple: build uniquely-designed homes with unparalleled craftsmanship from start to finish. We realize that for most of our clients, purchasing a home is the biggest financial investment they’ll ever make, so we’ve created a home buying experience that is as streamlined and as stress free as possible. But don’t just take our word for it, read testimonials from some of our favorite homeowners here. As one of the leading builders of EnergyStar® certified homes in the region, Christopher Companies is committed to leading edge and sustainable building technologies in every home we build and in every new site we develop. We begin with an environmentally sensitive site design, maximizing tree save and respecting the existing topography. Along with attractive “rain gardens” as storm water management features, we complete the site with low impact amenities that you and your family will appreciate including walking trails, gazebos, and attractive newly landscaped outdoor spaces for your active or passive enjoyment.
While Builders Digital Experience seeks to ensure that all of the information concerning new homes and new home communities, as well as other data on the site is current and accurate, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. It is your responsibility to independently verify information on the site.