- SPACIOUS HOMES IN AUSTIN TX, ROUND ROCK TX AND CENTRAL TX
- At Buffington Homes, our mission is to help you in your home search by providing a number of options for building or purchasing one of our spacious homes.
- When you choose Buffington Homes for the construction of a new home, we make sure that it is built to your specifications.
- We review plans with you before construction begins, and you have control in the process from start to finish.
- If you prefer one of our move-in ready homes, it can be yours in no time.
About Buffington Homes TXWelcome to Buffington Homes, a family-owned and operated homebuilder with projects in multiple communities across Travis County in Central Texas. We build traditional, contemporary-style, farmhouse, and Texas hill country homes for young families and first time homebuyers; for growing families, empty nesters, and multi-generational families. Take a look at some of the beautiful interiors and exteriors of the homes we build in Austin and the surrounding area. We know that buying and building a new home is a big job. That’s why it’s so important for us to work with local vendors and suppliers and walk with you through every step of the homebuilding process, up to the moment you’re handed the keys to your dream family home. When you stop by any one of our communities and sit down with your Buffington Homes community sales manager, you will understand why our philosophy of working with local professionals is so important to us and also, beneficial to you. For more than four decades Tom Buffington has been constructing luxury homes in some of the most sought-after, active-living communities across Central Texas. In 1987, Tom Buffington launched Buffington Homes and from the start, we’ve been locally owned and operated. We also take an enormous amount of pride in partnering with local Austin suppliers and vendors. Not only is it the fastest and friendliest way to build your home, but like all Austinites, we understand the importance of investing in our city and stimulating the local economy. It’s also the best way to provide our family of buyers, employees, and vendors with personalized, one-on-one service and quickly handle any problems that may arise. We’re not just your builder, we’re your friends and neighbors, too.
While Builders Digital Experience seeks to ensure that all of the information concerning new homes and new home communities, as well as other data on the site is current and accurate, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. It is your responsibility to independently verify information on the site.