- Award-Winning Real Estate Development & Building Firm
- At New Pointe Communities, Inc., we exceed home buyer and investor expectations – bringing honesty, integrity and commitment to each and every home.
- New Pointe Communities, Inc. Founded in 2007, New Pointe Communities has earned a solid reputation for homebuilding expertise and superior customer service.
- New Pointe Communities’ passion for providing quality homes is demonstrated by their dedication to enhance the communities in which they build.
- New Point Communities has become well known for its strong ethical practices, unmatched building expertise and their efforts in rebuilding the dream of home ownership for San Diegans
About New Pointe Communities, Inc.
New Pointe Communities, Inc. (NPC) is a thriving real estate development and building firm based in the Rancho Bernardo region of San Diego. Founded in 2007, NPC has developed a solid reputation for integrity and superior customer service, led by industry leader and company founder, Scot Sandstrom.
Although NPC’s original plan was to offer land development, the company quickly changed its course in October 2007 after the Witch Creek fires destroyed more than 1,000 homes across San Diego County. By buying the empty lots from fire survivors who could not or did not want to rebuild, NPC started with the goal of rebuilding 16 homes in six neighborhoods. To date, NPC’s entities have invested millions of dollars in capital to rebuild within the Rancho Bernardo Community, which has led to the creation of thousands of construction jobs among companies throughout San Diego County.
NPC is committed to building new hope and new opportunities through its leadership, industry expertise and resources to make a substantial impact for years to come. Today, NPC continues to build new homes in a variety of San Diego communities including Rancho Bernardo, Poway, Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Oceanside, Vista, Solana Beach, Lemon Grove and Carlsbad.
While Builders Digital Experience seeks to ensure that all of the information concerning new homes and new home communities, as well as other data on the site is current and accurate, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. It is your responsibility to independently verify information on the site.