- "Our Legacy is Building Yours."
- Hanover Family Builders is the newest and most vibrant new home builder in Central Florida with new homes starting from the 200's.
- Owned & operated by third-generation home builders responsible for the construction of more than 20,000 new homes in Central Florida over the past 35 years.
- We take enormous pride in delivering outstanding craftsmanship, superior living features, and first-class customer service – all packaged together at a remarkable value.
- The principals of Hanover Family Builders were all raised in Central Florida and continue to live, work and raise their families here.
About Hanover Family BuildersHanover Family Builders takes enormous pride in delivering outstanding craftsmanship, superior living features, and first-class customer service – all packaged together at a remarkable value. Our commitment is to building exceptional homes and developing fantastic communities for your family to grow and thrive. We have had the honor of keeping this pledge for three generations, which is why we’re confident when we say that “Our Legacy is Building Yours.” At Hanover Family Builders, our roots in the building industry run deep. In the early 1900s, William S. Orosz, Sr. became a successful real estate entrepreneur in Royal Oak, MI, outside of Detroit. His only son, William Orosz, Jr. shared that passion and continued in his father’s footsteps. He moved to Orlando in the 1980s as President of Catalina Homes. Under his leadership, the company grew to build more than 1,200 homes per year, creating hundreds of jobs to benefit the local economy. During the 1991 economic recession, Orosz started Cambridge Homes, which grew to become one of Central Florida’s largest private homebuilders over the next 14 years. In 2011, Orosz and his sons, along with other industry leaders, formed Royal Oak Homes, continuing the tradition of providing quality homes and exceptional service to Central Florida. Under their leadership, Royal Oak was recognized as the “2014 & 2015 Fastest-Growing Homebuilder in the Nation” by Builder Magazine. In 2014, AV Homes acquired Royal Oak. In 2017, the Orosz family formed Hanover Family Builders, focused on creating outstanding homes and vibrant communities. The principals of Hanover Family Builders were all raised in Central Florida and continue to live, work and raise their families here. Unlike many of our competitors, our decisions are made locally, based on the best interests for our community and our clients. Established from the ground up, our company was established from the ground up to focus on you, our clients, and our community.
While Builders Digital Experience seeks to ensure that all of the information concerning new homes and new home communities, as well as other data on the site is current and accurate, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. It is your responsibility to independently verify information on the site.