- National Homebuilder in 9 States
- Building to our Exclusive Whole Home Standards that save up to 30% on Energy Bills
- Providing Our StyleSmart Suite of Design Services that Transform a House into a Dream Home
- Standing Behind Our Homes with a 10 or 30 Year Transferable Structural Warranty
- In-House Lender, M/I Financial, LLC, Saving You Time and Money
About M/I HomesFor over 35 years, M/I Homes has been building new homes of unparalleled quality and craftsmanship. Founded in 1976, M/I Homes has established an exemplary reputation based on a strong commitment to superior customer service, innovative design, quality construction and premium locations. Since then, we've built nearly 90,000 homes and grown from a local family business to a national leader. But we still adhere to our founding values. Irving's son, Robert Schottenstein, our current CEO, sees to that. Listed on the New York Stock Exchange, M/I Homes serves a broad segment of the housing market including first-time, move-up, luxury and empty nester buyers.
While Builders Digital Experience seeks to ensure that all of the information concerning new homes and new home communities, as well as other data on the site is current and accurate, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. It is your responsibility to independently verify information on the site.