- Committed to Customer Satisfaction & Meeting Customer's Expectations
- Proud & Passionately Working to Build a Better Quality of Life
- Watt Communities has earned a well-deserved reputation as one of Southern California's premier home builders.
- For more than 60 years, the Watt Communities team has developed planned residential neighborhoods throughout the Western United States - with a focus on all regions of California.
- Our core values have not changed in more than half a century, and our devotion to integrity, responsibility and fairness continue to serve our company and our home buyers as well.
About Watt Communities
Ray Watt founded his first construction company in 1947 called, “Day and Night Construction”. Under his watchful guidance, the company successfully grew from a small building business to a large multi-faceted real estate development organization. Watt Companies is credited with more than six billion dollars in completed projects. This third-generation family-owned business holds true to their core values.
Watt Communities upholds higher standards in building homes. We are committed to customer satisfaction and meeting the expectations of our future homeowners. Our mission statement is “proudly and passionately working together to build a better quality of life.” We believe in creating a community you’ll call “home” as we continue to build for future generations.
We’ve built our reputation.
While Builders Digital Experience seeks to ensure that all of the information concerning new homes and new home communities, as well as other data on the site is current and accurate, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. It is your responsibility to independently verify information on the site.