- A trusted home builder and proven leader of low-maintenance communities.
- At Epcon Communities, our mission is to build homes, neighborhoods, and lifestyles that provide one remarkable experience.
- We have delivered on that promise since 1986 by integrating smart, innovative designs with the most desirable of modern amenities.
- Today, more than 28,000 families and individuals call an Epcon community home, which makes us one of the top lifestyle-rich home developers in the country year after year.
- We have the unequalled privilege of helping them build a more enriched and fulfilling life. We are grateful for that opportunity each and every day.
About EPCON CommunitiesIn 1986, Ed Bacome and Phil Fankhauser recognized that real estate builders had overlooked the needs and preferences of one of the most important contributing segments of our society: the maturing home buyer. They founded Epcon Communities in Dublin, Ohio as the committed alternative receptive to those unmet needs. Construction on single-story living communities began immediately and were quickly well received. The popularity of Epcon communities has since spread throughout Central Ohio to number 46 developed neighborhoods with more on the way. And in 1995, the Epcon Communities Franchising company was established to service individuals and families across the nation with the same needs. Today, Epcon Communities has discovered that their home and community designs have earned the favor of sophisticated and selective homebuyers of all generations. Regardless of age, those that choose Epcon Communities share a vision for high-quality, low-maintenance living that affords optimal comforts and easy manageability. Thanks to such commitments to quality and excellence, several hundred Epcon communities have been established, earning Epcon the distinction of the nation’s preeminent real estate builder of luxury single-story homes and residential communities.
While Builders Digital Experience seeks to ensure that all of the information concerning new homes and new home communities, as well as other data on the site is current and accurate, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. It is your responsibility to independently verify information on the site.