- A cornerstone of American construction
- Providing superior service has been the cornerstone of SobelCo and its’ affiliated companies, American Construction and American Realty Corporation, since 1958.
- The services encompassed by SobelCo include development, construction, leasing, management and ownership of commercial, retail and residential real estate.
- SobelCo’s objective is to preserve and enhance the value of real property by achieving the maximum return on investment.
- Attention to efficient management, design, value engineering and homeowner/tenant relations.
About Banyan Cay Development
SobelCo began as a builder of custom homes. In 1970, our primary emphasis was changed to the development of office buildings with a strong focus in medical facilities. In the late 1980s we moved into the construction of retail space — developing more than two million square feet of retail and office space. In the mid-1990s, we began development of manufactured home parks for active adults 55 years and older and completing thousands of homes. In the early 2000s, we added Florida land development and sales.
In order to compete, landowners must strategically locate, develop and operate facilities over large and diverse geographic markets. With that in mind, SobelCo has maintained interests in Michigan, New Jersey, Delaware, South Carolina, Colorado, California and Florida.
A family owned and operated business, the SobelCo commitment to excellence shows in every development, significantly boosting the value of the surrounding community. Just like its products, the company was built upon the principals of quality workmanship and top-notch service, all while upholding the highest possible standards of ethics and integrity.
While Builders Digital Experience seeks to ensure that all of the information concerning new homes and new home communities, as well as other data on the site is current and accurate, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. It is your responsibility to independently verify information on the site.