- RPM Development Group: Making our communities better places to live
- We have worked with cities, suburban towns, local housing authorities, and state and federal agencies to create high-quality housing options for New Jerseyans.
- RPM brings all aspects of the affordable housing development process under one roof, with expertise in development, construction, leasing, and property management.
- East Gate takes the most ideal characteristics of a traditional neighborhood — walkability, quality architecture, & a central outdoor area — and combines them with modern amenities.
- Style, comfort and quality of age-old craftsmanship with every efficiency and convenience you could desire.
About RPM Development GroupAt RPM Development Group, our goal is to create high-quality affordable housing. Throughout our history this has meant developing residential communities that are affordable and serve as environments for residents and their families to thrive. Our company takes great pride in creating housing that is attractively designed, skillfully built, and well-managed. Sustainable building is one of the core values that guides our work. When affordable housing is done well, we believe that it can serve as a transformational resource for residents and a source of beauty and vibrancy for surrounding communities. Founded in 1986, RPM is one of the leading developers of affordable housing in New Jersey. Our company has developed residential communities that are home to thousands of New Jerseyans and represent hundreds of millions of dollars in community investment across the state. Our work has included new construction on underutilized land, the adaptive reuse of industrial properties, the restoration of historic buildings, and multi-phase initiatives to increase affordable housing options in urban and suburban communities.
While Builders Digital Experience seeks to ensure that all of the information concerning new homes and new home communities, as well as other data on the site is current and accurate, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. It is your responsibility to independently verify information on the site.