- CREATING OPPORTUNITIES FOR GENERATIONS
- Currently, the company has operations in the six-county Central Florida market and in Western North Carolina.
- The firm is also an active investor in commercial real estate as well as in a large scale resort community in North Carolina.
- Hanover’s local presence combined with its 35 year track record of excellence, responsiveness, and skill will continue to inspire opportunities for generations.
- Hanover Capital Partners is a family private equity company with extensive experience in residential, commercial and resort land development.
About Hanover Family BuildersWhile founded in 2007, the principals of Hanover Capital Partners have a long legacy of active residential and commercial development in Central Florida. William (“Bill”) Orosz moved to Central Florida in 1981 to run Catalina Homes, a small local home builder. Bill and his partner grew the business and sold the company to American Pioneer Savings Bank in 1985. Bill continued to manage the company until he started Cambridge Homes in 1991 which grew to be one of the largest private home builders in Central Florida with satellite operations in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company was sold to K. Hovnanian Enterprises (A NYSE Company & 6th largest builder in the U.S.) in 2005. In 2010, the Orosz family guided by sons Stephen and Matthew, successfully launched Royal Oak Homes which was sold in 2014 to AV Homes, Inc. (A NYSE Company). All in, the company has built more than 25,000 homes and developed more than 10,000 residential lots. Throughout the Orosz family history, its homes, developments and management teams have received numerous awards and accolades for design excellence, quality construction, fast-track growth, philanthropic initiatives and for operating as one of the top 100 builders in the United States (both by unit count and dollar volume).
While Builders Digital Experience seeks to ensure that all of the information concerning new homes and new home communities, as well as other data on the site is current and accurate, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. It is your responsibility to independently verify information on the site.