- We strive daily towards a perspective that this company is not about us, but rather the impact our organization can make on others beyond the day-to-day business.
- New construction affects more than just the people who live or work in our homes or buildings.
- Therefore, it is important to thoughtfully consider the communities which surround our projects so the resulting structures are developed to complement the existing environment.
- Creating a project where people enjoy living and/or spending time and which the neighborhood is proud to accept for years to come is a success to us.
- A credible and trustworthy relationship and reputation is not easily achieved so we strive daily to be of service in whatever way possible.
About Ambient CommunitiesWe are an opportunistic real estate development company with a forte in in-fill and suburban land planning & entitlement, land development and construction of multifamily, attached & detached for-sale residential, mixed-use and commercial. As development becomes increasingly more complex with environmental, legal and financial challenges, we are focused on resolving property issues and enhancing communities. In addition to our seven decades of combined experience, we utilize our extensive network of relationships with domestic & international financial partners, lenders, architects, engineers, contractors, brokers, public financing experts, bonding companies and sales & marketing professionals to assemble and complete mutually beneficial projects. Prior to forming Ambient Communities, we have acquired, executed and sold over one billion dollars of real estate. We are flexible and creative in our approach to various opportunities and may utilize our strategic team in many facets including all-cash purchases, options, joint ventures, asset management and brokerage for both real estate and capital. Being geographically focused in the western US we have established our Southern California corporate office in San Diego and our Central Coast division office in San Luis Obispo.
While Builders Digital Experience seeks to ensure that all of the information concerning new homes and new home communities, as well as other data on the site is current and accurate, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. It is your responsibility to independently verify information on the site.